Register

Welcome to the SEOSunite - Elite Internet Marketing & SEO Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Conversion Course

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Web 2.0 Explosion - Hand Made Web 2.0's, LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE

Hi Guys,

First I would like to start off by advising there is only a limited amount of spots for this service. It takes alot of time and effort to post these web 2.0s, and to make sure I can get it done right, I am limiting the amount of people I take on for it.

Web 2.0 Explosion:

- No learning curve, just give us your URL and keywords!

- Almost 33% less than SENuke X

- Posts to over 80 web 2.0 properties that tools donít reach

- Posts are sentence level spun posted a maximum of 4 times. (If you want to use your own spun / hand written content thats totally fine!)

- No captcha solving or proxy costs

- Completely hands-off approach to linkbuilding

- Regular reporting so you can BOOST your web 2.0s asap.

Note: Please be advised that in order to get the best results, it is advised you boost these web 2.0s! (Sorry, just have to say it as some people dont realise.) If you would like a boosting package as well please let me know, I should be able to sort something out.

If you would like to use your own content, that is totally fine. Just advise me after ytou have signed up!

Web 2.0 Backlink Explosion Pack 1
    1 Web 2.0 a day + Bookmarked [5 days a week]
    TotalWeb 2.0′s A Month = 20!
    Only $55 Per Month

Web 2.0 Backlink Explosion Pack 2

3 Web 2.0′s a day + Bookmarked [5 days a week]
    TotalWeb 2.0′s A Month = 60!
    Only $75 Per Month

Web 2.0 Backlink Explosion Pack 3
    5 Web 2.0 a day + Bookmarked [5 days a week]
    TotalWeb 2.0′s A Month = 100!
    Only $100 Per Month

Note: Due to the level of work that goes into these, there will not be any reviews available. People in this forum have used my services before, so guys please comment on your experience with my service please

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks Dudes.
    Web 2.0 Explosion - Hand Made Web 2.0 Creation on Sites Tools Don't Touch.

Thanks
    I actually might be interested in this

- Almost 33% less than SENuke X - Did you mean 33% MORE than senuke?

What do you offer as 'boosting packages'?

When you say ' 80 web 2.0 properties' are we talking 'real deal, classic' web 2.0 types? I know some folks are calling platforms like jcow,fox,jom,etc 2.0....and they may be in a sense, but I have those covered and am looking specifically for 2.0 services that hit the more classic types that seem hard to get/keep automated properly.

What are the bookmarking details?

What is the pr breakdown on your list of 80 2.0 sites?

Are we able to get a faster turnaround? I do like the idea of dripfeeding 5/day over the whole month...but also like an option to blast it all at once depending on the project/need.

Do you have bulk rates?

Thanks
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Holy shit I'm awesome!

Thanks
    Hi Alchemist,

Sorry if this is a late reply, didnt seem to notify me that you replied.

Boosting packages are currently being put together. They would probably consist of things like bookmarks / Xrumer / web 2.0s / articles.

In regards to the properties, they arent things like jcow etc. They do include sites like wordpress / tumblr etc, then there is other not so well known ones but have decent pr.

The PR varies between basically the top ones like tumblr, down to 1. I dont actually have a PR break down, as I am continually working on the amount of sites we can post to.

To be honest I think its around 250 at the moment, so its well over 80.

I could probably organise a faster turnaround if you needed it, depending on how many you actually asked for. It takes a lot of man power to do these on so many differnt platforms etc so thats why we like to even it out so each workther can do X amount per day and drip feed.

At the moment there is no bulk rates, and I do have people already with more than one subscription. Depending on how much you wanted, and if you wanted it reoccuring I am sure I can work something out for you.

Thanks mate.

Thanks
    very interesting service; couple of questions - how many articles do you post per site? are the articles a certain minimum length? do we get login/pw access to sites, so we can make changes or add articles?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seon00b View Post
    very interesting service; couple of questions - how many articles do you post per site? are the articles a certain minimum length? do we get login/pw access to sites, so we can make changes or add articles?
    Yes you get a username / password for each site and you can do whatever the hell you want, its yours!

PS pictures will be added into these as well.

I post one article per web 2.0

The minimum helngth would be 400 words. Most of the time they are over 500.

Thanks
    I have used this and can vouch for it being a highly effective service. It is great for building out tier ones in a quality way that is very hard to do using tools. Personally, I don't think he charges enough (I even told him that - Hah!)
    Last edited by Roland; 08-16-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    I used to have a sale link here. Sorry, but either sold out or off the market. Shoulda bought when I was dumb enough to sell.

Thanks
    Thanks for the details, this actually looks fantastic....there are soooooooooooo many great web 2.0 blog platforms out there, a lot of them have some solid pr...but we tend to only hear about the handful of uber popular sites that are more easily automated. So I am stoked!!! to see this service

So you have 250 unique domains like this? Do you have a package price for all 250?

What do you use for content? I know it said they are sentence spun and used a max of 4 times, but what are the details on that?

Would you have an option where we could get a package done for our money site directly...and then get another package used to link to all those 1st tier links created in the first package?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvv View Post
    Hi Alchemist,

Sorry if this is a late reply, didnt seem to notify me that you replied.

Boosting packages are currently being put together. They would probably consist of things like bookmarks / Xrumer / web 2.0s / articles.

In regards to the properties, they arent things like jcow etc. They do include sites like wordpress / tumblr etc, then there is other not so well known ones but have decent pr.

The PR varies between basically the top ones like tumblr, down to 1. I dont actually have a PR break down, as I am continually working on the amount of sites we can post to.

To be honest I think its around 250 at the moment, so its well over 80.

I could probably organise a faster turnaround if you needed it, depending on how many you actually asked for. It takes a lot of man power to do these on so many differnt platforms etc so thats why we like to even it out so each workther can do X amount per day and drip feed.

At the moment there is no bulk rates, and I do have people already with more than one subscription. Depending on how much you wanted, and if you wanted it reoccuring I am sure I can work something out for you.

Thanks mate.
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Holy shit I'm awesome!

Thanks
    any web 2.0 sample?

Thanks
    like webs.com?

Thanks
    are you asking for a url example, or you want to know the urls I post on?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast